Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hey all :) so before you read this yes im triggered haha! so i wanna know when...

N

Nathan Scrafton

Hey all :) so before you read this yes im triggered haha! so i wanna know when Prometheus Lens is going to be nurfed to the fucking ground because man im useless at using it and pvp is so bad with EVERYONE using it... #triggered lol

T

Tyson Russell

Honestly, i hope never. Hopefully they bring everything else up and increase the ttk for everything else in line. It'll be a sad day if they nerf it snd revise to slow ttk again

J

Josh Phelps

Tomorrow

S

Shalley Harsh

in few hours it would get a nurf that would make it irrelevant until january when they balance it

J

Josh Phelps

Nerf

D

Danny Caldwell

One good thing is I have actually seen on several occasions a full team with PL get thier asses wrecked lol. It dont bother me either way as I dispise beam weapons even if they are one shot. It is cool , and all , but I wouldn't be so upset about it. Actually like everything else Bungie could have changed the values in the code in a few mins so my guess is it was to be a selling point for the expansion or something ?, but it blew up in thier faces lol. My guess is there will be another "slip" of an op weapon soon....... it's cool tbh , but there are so many more fun weapons to be had rather than have something because sombody else has it .. I skipped the hype. Life is so much easier :D

J

Jesse Webster

January 2019

M

Mark Z Ciarleglio

nerf is live

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom