Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Hey all brand new Unofficial PC server on PS4 Ragnarok. What we've done is made it...

D

David R Sawin

Hey all brand new Unofficial PC server on PS4 Ragnarok. What we've done is made it fun. Dino wild levels around 600, no Offline raiding, xp is 2x, tames at 20 and harvest 5. We will be weeding out griefers and trolls. Pvp is promoted but respect who you raid meaning don't just wipe them and move on. We want a fun and exciting adventure not just another ARK server. Events such as battle arena for rewards and more. First event took place last night were competitors were pitted against unthinkable monsters with terrifying stats. We will also be making a FB page and live player chat. interested message or FB me and once FB page up I'll post that as well. Again low population server still, so get in now.

A

Anthony Kadi Peña

tribe limit?

W

Wtfsami Kinz

Hi I have played with you before! I believe my first time playing non solo. But you left bcud they were wieners not enforcing rules on server! It was like arkham asylum or something asylum... I think

D

Dakota Kibler

I am interested? What's the server name?

D

David R Sawin

Anyone interested in this insane server with a friendly touch search, ragnarok 15x no offline raid weekly events pvp 24/7

M

Matt Stroth

I joined are you online

D

David R Sawin

Ya dsawin35 is my tag (Gorilla Joe)

D

David R Sawin

Im on now

W

William Hathaway

Dam 600 holy shit

W

William Hathaway

Gonna try to find a dung beetle that level

D

David R Sawin

Hahaha cool idea

C

Caleb Blakesley

David, what are the structure limits like? And do you have Leedys?

D

Derek Schrader

How do you change wildndino level?

M

Michael Ciuzak

Yo David me and a friend are playing on a pc at 300 lvl dinos but it's just me and him on it. I'll keep you in mind if we get bored.

D

David R Sawin

Ok its a work in progress but currently setting up the facebook page for the server and facebook chat room for the server. This will be a great way to communicate amongst each other as well as the server owner Brandon

D

David R Sawin

Join my group on Messenger by visiting:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

D

David R Sawin

Link to our new page. Im building it now. But if you are already part of the server or thinking of joining please feel free to swing in and say hi

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom