Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hello thanks for the add, I'm very new in the game and here searching for help I don't...

L

Layla Michelle

Hello thanks for the add, I'm very new in the game and here searching for help I don't know how to do nothing! In the video trailer and shortcut all seems to be easy but.... Really grateful for let me join the group, is there some tutorial for creating stuff and riding dinos? How many time do I have to spend on a day in the game to do something important..? Playin alone is very hard to understand, I buy the game because I like dinosaurs and my goal is to ride one.

S

Stephanie Lorenson

Personally what got me understanding the game when I first started playing was Neebs Gaming ARK Survival Evolved on YouTube. Plus there are other great YouTube channels that show how the game is done.

M

Matthew Kaake

I have a pvp server you can join and play on safely plus get a free tame of your choosing and a 2x2 base I will give you to get you started no one will attack you

C

Conk Half

I love neebs

C

Conk Half

Find you a good dedicated server that has a community that can show you the ins and outs of the game it's a lot

R

Robert Ortiz

Cuál es tu gamer tag

R

Robert Ortiz

intente descargar la app dododex

L

Layla Michelle

What's the meaning of this words:
- neebs
- pvp
?

K

Kevin Anthony Moon

PvP - players vs players
Neebs - is a guy on YouTube that breaks down the game for you and shows u how to play and build and tame dinos

R

Robert Ortiz

Xbox or ps4?

L

Layla Michelle

If I had it on PS4 I can play with Xbox players?

R

Robert Ortiz

No it won't work sorry

R

Robert Ortiz

There are ps4 groups also

L

Layla Michelle

But is the same? Oh my god.. What will I do.. All the groups are on XBOX

R

Robert Ortiz

R