Contact advertising [email protected]

Hello, quick question. I have the game on console. Is $1000 enough to get a good...

• Thread starter Neville Solomon
  • Start date
N

Neville Solomon

Hello, quick question.

I have the game on console. Is $1000 enough to get a good enough pc that can run the game at 120+ Fps with high graphic settings?

L

Leon van Kratz

Yes

A

Austin Miller

No, if you want something like that it’s probably gonna be between $2000-$2500. If you can get the parts cheap.

C

Callie Goodwin

My friend build his with parts he bought from we buy power and amazon. He spent like 1.5k ish and it's a good one for OW. He's also a nerd though

S

Skyler Stein

I spent about $500-$600 on my computer and I lock at 140+ FPS

J

Josh Rodriguez

Building a PC is not a good idea right now! RAM prices are extremely high and GPUs are in weird price position too! :(. But, keep in mind, even if you build a PC that can run OW at 120fps, you need a monitor that runs 144Hz to benefit from 120fps, otherwise, 60fps will do just fine.

J

Josh Rodriguez

BUT if you do decide to build a PC, would you go Intel or AMD? nVidia? $1000 USD is enough to build a PC that can run OW at 120fps, but that doesn't include Monitor/Mouse/Keyboard..not to mention desk or chair lol.

J

Jordan Kees

Slowly order your parts or buy something upgradeable that will work for the time being. That way you can slowly build from 'okay' to 'badass' and in the meantime you're able to game.

A

Austin James Holliday

For 1000 bucks you can run Diablo 2 like that lmao

J

James Douglass

these people are stupid. i spent 1k for my pc + monitor, and i can run ow ultra settings with 140 fps. And yes, i use an AMD Radeon too. Same with RainbowSix, The division, CS:GO, etc. all runs perfectly

M

Mackenzie Thubron

Yes. My boyfriend bought a pc of Kijiji for $450, came with monitors + mouse and keyboard too and it runs Overwatch in the highest settings

M

Mitch Rhodes

The trick is to run everything on epic; except fog and reflections I sit at a steady 150 with an r9 380x and a 3.4 i5.

G

Gabriel F Rojas

You should just save $5000+ and see what you can get

R

Ritwik R Sharma

Yes, you can. Check r/buildapc on reddit. People post a lot of budget builds(1000$ or under) over there.

B

Bradley Garcia

If that is USD and you don't need an OS or peripherals as well then yes

J

Jeremy Fernando

yes

J

Jess Table

500 is enough lol

Z

Zachary Saul

Most definitely! Be sure to get a good monitor

K

Kevin Sanchez

Do you have a 144hz monitor though? You won't benefit much from 120 FPS if you have a standard 60hz monitor

R

Rytis Palionis

500-600 is enough for constant 100 fps on ultra

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom