Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hello PC gamers! I am brand new to the PC world of Destiny, and I need some advice. My...

C

Cheri Burkitt

Hello PC gamers! I am brand new to the PC world of Destiny, and I need some advice. My boyfriend and I are currently sharing one PC while we build our second one. So do we really need to buy two copies from Blizzard to be able to have two separate profiles going? If that is the case, when I finally get my own PC built, when I log in to Blizzard on my own computer will that purchase be available on the new pc? I really don't know much about the PC world of gaming yet so any advice would be great!

P

Patricio Segovia Salinas

Yes and yes

W

Will Sremmus

do you need two copys to play on two separate consoles at the same time?

A

Alex Diaz

You need 2 accounts / 2 games / 2 computers

K

Kasper Grønning Larsen

2 games, 2/accounts, 1 pc

J

Jared Duran

You need 2 battle.net accounts. And 2x destiny. Just like you would with ANY other game if you wanted to play it at the same time.

D

David Clifton

The cool thing is video card normally comes with a free game I think it’s destiny 2

J

Jeff Burdette

Two accounts, all linked through the battlenet app. You can log on while you're on his pc until yours is finished and log back into your account through the battlenet app on your new pc and bam! Game will be on your list of available products to download and your progress will be there.

A

Andrew Mahaney

U need a seperate battlenet account, and will need to buy another copy of the game for the 2nd pc. I understand the struggle, between Overwatch and Destiny, me and my girl have given a lot of $ to Blizz recently (she just finished her pc)

C

Chris Hunt

Best advice BUILD YOUR OWN DO THE HOMEWORK, do not make a 1000+ dollar mistake.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom