Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hello my switch brothers and sisters. Just want to show off my ice blue switch mod....

L

Lou Man

Hello my switch brothers and sisters. Just want to show off my ice blue switch mod. Pretty proud of this one, I don't have any experience in electronics and only took me 3 hours. 1 hour of looking for a screw in the carpet but I found it. Really happy with the way it turned out

K

Kenneth Castleberry

V

Victor Martin

Looks awesome!

K

Kenneth Castleberry

I like it pretty sweet. I've been thinking about doing this to a set of grey joy cons to

C

Camilo Moya

Do they have it in Atomic purple ?

M

Matt Ditter

OMG That's AWESOME!!! :-D
All the other people posting these really makes me want them. I'm definitely going to give it serious thought once my warranty expires.

C

Carlos Rubén Medina

Where you bought it?

D

Dxviđ Salazar

Please tell me where did u get this????

Z

Zach Hatfield

I had so much trouble deciding which of the N64 colors to choose from. I eventually decided on fire orange. Just got mine this weekend, but forgot to order the triwing screwdriver so I'm waiting for that to switch mine over.

L

Luca Lorusso

A tip: put the left joycon buttons in reverse order so in table top mode you have two controllers with same buttons to teach to your friends. And SPRAY THE RIGHT BUTTONS WITH TRANSPARENT MATTE because the letters PEEL OFF.

L

LeoVutton Ballard

that shit is cold

B

Bebo Barreiro

Amazing

M

Mike Gorlewski

Where can I order these?

J

John Bauerle

Double sided tape to keep your screws from rolling around

T

Tony Sandlin

Nice, I did the same thing with my joycon!

J

Jesse Ray Kennedy

That's awesome!

N

Nik Lal

That looks great! It's almost the same colour as my car. =)

L

Luke Cable

The nostalgia
I remember being about 10 - 11 years old and my mother taking me and my brother to the video game shop and since i am from Perth, Western Australia we didn't have many to choose from however we were constant visitors to ultimate games and every time we would go in there the staff would remember us all and one stormy winters day my mum finally decided we had behaved enough and had earnt the HOLY GRAIL as a reward and my ma bought us the Nintendo 64 but the best part was because we were such regulars and such nice people the owner came out and said hey i have some special stock in the back that is not due to be released until christmas but i have 4 boxes of my own i would like to offer you guys and i almost died when he brang out the brand new never seen before see through coloured N64 controllers.
My ma (who has always gamed with us) got the ice blue, my brother got the ultra grape purple and i got the orange crush see through!
one of the best memories of my life...

LONG STORY SHORT where can i get the see through orange joycons!?!?!?!

M

Marphil Sullivan

Nice!!

J

Jordan JF

Good job looks great

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom