Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hello looking for a server with 3 friends that’s boosted and could tame pretty quick...

H

Harvey Davalos

Hello looking for a server with 3 friends that’s boosted and could tame pretty quick and instructions on how to join server

R

Ryan Coats

[us][CLUSTER] Boosted ark Ragnarok

J

Jocelyn Valencia

Hello fellow survivors,

Have you been looking for a server that is very light RP with PvP, with great Dino and player stats, great ping, and active admins that are helping the server out whenever possible? Then look no further and come claim a spot on one of our 4 cluster Servers in the Moist Realms.

MoistPandies(Rag Game of Thrones Factions)
MoistandAfraid(Aberration Faction-less PvP)
Moist Islands(Island Faction-less PvP)
Asgard(Center Norse mythology Factions)

We have everyday active admins
Dino shop
Fun and Mature Facebook Community
AND
To top it all off we have big events for all to attend and big payout prizes!
We look forward to seeing you on one of our 4 maps!!
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

K

Kyle Duff

ArkGenisis Nitradohosted is fresh just did a wipe over 1k days only wiped for a couple reasons we don't wipe without ever asking players Ur welcome to come check it out

E

Ed Mali Sword

N

Nick Monnier

Also have SE

J

Jay Baldwin

Come be bloody with us.

R

Randy Cook

Great community pvpve look up new Tamriel Facebook page it’s Skyrim themed has cool city’s riften windhelm others as well great admins come join the fight between storm cloaks and legionaries

E

Enrique Rosiles

War zone is what you are looking for check us out

T

Tanicia Miller

B

Brian Vincent

Arkdicted247 Island Center with Raid Server!!

H

Henry Sypin

Amazing community with great events and friendly admins. Just added a no rules no admin island map. Come and join in on the fun.

B

Becky Jones

Hey! Come join
King Of Kings

*Stats:
HPx10
Staminax5
Oxygenx5
Foodx5
Waterx5
Weightx50
Melee Damagex3
Movement Speedx5
Fortitudex10
Harvestx10
Tamingx10
Breedingx10

*Fast Respawn On Dinos & Harvesting!
*Longer Day Cycle!
*Cool Admins!
*While it is frowned upon there is no rule against the killing of passive tames, protect your dinos!!!!!
*No Offline Raiding! (ORP is on.)
*You must leave AT LEAST TWO tames alive when raiding a person's base (per base).
*No base wiping UNLESS you call each other out for a Serious Tribe vs Tribe War (both tribes involved must agree to the fight) to fight in the arena with one dino & one weapon of your choosing. An admin must view the fight to make sure the fight is fair!! The winner gets the right to TRY to wipe the losers base, if they wish to do so within the grace period given by the admin that watched the fight. Yes, the loser CAN still try to protect their base but IF the winner manages to wipe the losers base within the grace period that they were given then they will not be faulted for doing so. The winner will get a prize from the admin whether they choose to TRY to wipe the base or not. (Prizes may vary depending on the admin viewing the fight. But the prize will be worth it!!) Otherwise, it is okay if you blow some doors down, destroy some walls, raid some boxes but DO NOT destroy the whole base!!!! Destroy what you need in order to get the goodies then get out! You will only get two warnings about this!!
*NO building by arena, maze, store, community things or close by/in spawn points!!!!!
*Don't raid the admin things.
*Community Fishing Spot! Community Taming Cages! Community Oil Pumps!
*NO PVP at fishing spot, if someone is fishing! Let a man fish in peace!!!
*You are allowed to have more than one base but if you decide not to use one of your extra bases, take it down!! Same with an structure, that you're using anymore. Someone else may like to use that spot.
*There Will Be Either A Weekly Or Monthly Event!!!!!
*Yes, we are a PVP server! Yes, you can raid! But No, we are NOT a hardcore PVP server!! We don't want assholes!! If you like to play hardcore PVP, this isn't the server for you!! We want to have a fun, healthy, competitive environment.
*Be Mature, Have Fun, Follow The Rules & Kick Some Ass.
*New players, please message me on here or on Xbox Live (FireFox1219). If you need help, have more questions or you want metal tools & some narcotics.

(Just search for King Of Kings on Rag under unofficial PC sessions. Look on the Session List and where it says Session Filter choose Unofficial PC Sessions or you can join my game if I'm on: FireFox1219).

J

Josh Merritt

J

Josh Merritt

I'm not on now but will be tomorrow will love to help ya build up

M

Martin Lowe

Animus Ark

play fair, stick to rules and we will have no problems.
RULES
offline raiding is disliked.
No trolling, you all know what we mean.
No complete wiping, get in get out
No killing passive herbs ( all shoulder pets are classed as herbs even though they are meat eaters, unless you take them to a raid), all meat eaters are fair game.
5 Days grace for new tribes ( tribe leader 1st 5 days )
3 day grace period after being raided, get intouch with admin showing proof of raid and they will decide if grace is given ( after 30mins of no action, raid is over) once grace is given admin will announce it in group.

starter pack
mount is either flyer - Ptere, Argy.
ground - Equu, Baryonix
Flak armour, hatchet, pick.

Open world is full pvp so please be aware of your surroundings and the hostile environment that awaits you...

Tribes can have bases, 1 land and 1 water base for water dinos
stats are
7exp
8 taming
7 gather
slightly boosted weight on dino
slight slower drain on food and water for player

please comment your
GT
IGN
Tribe name
in that format to show you understand the rules.
(Once you put your name and tribe in pinned post,your be sent password to server....)

search server name
Animus rising...

A

Alex Tietjen

Set server type to pc unofficial and type in alpha ark. Good boosted stats with every map in pvp and pve

N

Nathan Dunn

Check out our servers.

Z

Zac Paul

Come join my PRIMITIVE PLUS dedicated server on RAGNAROK. ARE YOU A GOOD ENOUGH SURVIVOR TO BE PRIMITIVE? 4 times harvest, 3 times taming that way kibble can still be put into use, back to back breeding, good loot drops, no rules and it's PvP. Add the host account, Knightbedwere90.
My admins are:
Arksurvivor1(Me)
Blacknight47(hunter)
Gothicminotaur(Jace)
Rates are:
4x harvest
3x taming
6x hatching (it takes about 6 hours )
10x maturing(to fully raise a rock drake)
Back to back breeding with a small wait
Great loot drops
Unlimited structures on platform saddles
Turrets allowed on platform saddles
So all together it's not crazily boosted so you still have to do work

R

Ryan Taylor

Hey people
Anyone looking for a full PvP server where anything goes and is boosted.. look no further here we have a nitrado cross cluster 3 map server ( island, center and Abb)

Boosted stats player and dino
insta 150lvls,
Insta tek and engram unlock,
infa weight,
wild dino lvl300,
custom loot drops,
quick but not instant taming and breeding,

Server name ..
(rag will be back soon)
MSWcentersurvivor
MSWragsurvivor
MSWislandsurvivor

P.s I'm not admin/host I'm just a regular trying to populate the servers I play on,

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom