Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hello. Just started playing the game on PC. I just wanted to know why am I always...

• Thread starter Hamza Boumarouane
  • Start date
H

Hamza Boumarouane

Hello. Just started playing the game on PC. I just wanted to know why am I always playing against level 500-700 people yet I'm just level 13? It's hard to make any improvement if I keep dying over and over.

M

Miłosz Rutkowski

Because the game’s a year and a half old?

H

Hamza Boumarouane

But there are new players in the game constantly, the skill level isn't fair

R

Russell Ooi

They think you are a smurf because your skill level is around 500 to 700

K

Keith Lea

Unfortunately in Overwatch level does not correlate with skill. Level is just the number of hours you've played the game. Lots of people play for months/years and never improve. So you're being matched with people who have played for a long time but are not very good.

A

Aaron Scott

The game is based off skill, not account play time... just like EVERY other online game. Remember, that's ALL "level" is, someone's time played basically. Hence nobody level 300 with 15 hours played. No matte show crazy their stats are. That's why there are gold borders in bronze.

J

Joseph Tippit

The matchmaking system isn't the best, yet level doesn't really go into it. Your skill is the same as those level 500-700's so level 2's with your skill level will kill you just as much.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom