Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hello I’m looking for server preferably to join a tribe I am perfectly loyal

L

Laura Evans

Hello I’m looking for server preferably to join a tribe
I am perfectly loyal

M

Michael Garcia

Should join us....[Dinomite] Gaming community seeks more gamers. We are a mature gaming group looking for passionate gamers looking for a permanent gaming home. Take the [Dinomite] challenge! Forge friendships, alliances and make new memories with your new family. Gamers don't die they respawn at the door steps of [Dinomite] The gaming heaven. We are building both official and unofficial teams.

How to join:
1)Join our group
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

2)Find the discord on the front page of the steam page.
3)Direct message an admin/council member to be granted "membership" status to have discord unlocked.

J

Joe Stewart

Purplefrog is a great server friendly community check us out

I

Ian Jones

Sent u a pm with server info.

If u join come tribe with me, fellow brit :)

C

Christina A Scott

Hey Laura you're welcome to join us at purplefrog :D Joe Stewart posted the info to join, always love to have to people join :) we also have teamspeak if you like talking with communities you join

C

Colton Moore

Pm me

A

Amanda Reneau

Purple Frog is a wonderful server, hope to see you on!

J

Jorden Theriot Brantley

Pm me

P

Patrick Deon Wilson

Just going to be real I’m not going post non of this copy and past bull people doing right now if want some cool styles of pve build then cool Dino’s then join 11/22 Eilte Ark[PvPvE] START72HRProt/ORP

D

Daniel Bikesic

I recommend purple frog i just joined and its a great server

A

Amy Buren

Foxbomb Clan in chill!

A

Ahmed Shah

can join us .. We are a group of 1-4 players who play in with hidden bases and never farm shit . We have what we loot . We grief and we do it on a couple of svs.

A

Andrew Wester

Ragnarok server Dinoglass Dragons, Yes your Nude is looking for more people. You can hop in and join us if you want. If you want to join my tribe there are rules you will have to fallow.

J

James Ward

Asgard Untamed (PC) is looking for players that are in search of a place to call home

We are currently running the following Map Cluster:

Cluster 1:
The Island/PvE/Bush People/Tribe Wars
Ragnarok+Scorched Earth/PvP/Events/5xG/20xM/Po6/PvP Safe Zones

Cluster 2:
The Island/PvE/Survival Plus

Upcoming:
Aberration
The Center
Event Servers

Fresh Wiped as of 9/2/17 (in honor of the release of the game). The Island/Scorched Earth added 10/24/17. Survival Plus started on 1 Nov 17.
On Ragnarok+Scorched Earth:
We are currently running PvP Safe Zones but in a different way than usual. Each tribe gets one PvE pillar, which will protect your main base from raiding and destruction. We instead encourage the building of outposts for PvP purposes, so if you don’t want to participate in PvP you don’t have to.

We will be hosting regular events for prizes as the population grows such as War Games, Loot Bases etc.

The server has a very active admin who stays out of tribe politics and is also a coder by trade, with root access to the server. This gives unparalleled opportunities to control the server in ways that would not be possible with a traditional Ark server host.

All new players receive a Thylacleo to help with in early days on the server.

You can either PM myself or contact an admin or mod if you need assistance or have further questions.

There is plenty of open lands for people to build bases on and mods/rates will always be open for discussion to make sure the server is both fun and competitive based on the activity/population of the server.

Server Info: ark.nexverse.net (How to connect:
)
List of Current Mods (open for negotiation based on player demand):

Discord:

J

Joao Pereira

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom