Contact advertising [email protected]

Hello everybody, i am looking for some suggestions. I currently hate my case and i’m...

S

Spencer Osborne

Hello everybody, i am looking for some suggestions. I currently hate my case and i’m debating on getting a new pc. currently i have a i7-4790k gtx 1060 3gb and 16gb ram No ssd. my highest price range for a new pc would be about 1500 but i am also looking for some price suggestions if i were to sell my current one. thanks.

J

Justin McCarrell

You honestly could just upgrade the CPU/MOBO, GPU, and case.

B

Ben James

If it were me I would just switch cases, buy and SSD, and wait for the new GPUs to come out. The rest is good enough still.

C

Chris Steezmour-Fussell

No need to upgrade, the 4790k holds up great, I'd look into a new case, get a better CPU cooler for OCing. Look into m.2 storage and upgrade to that, it will be your single biggest upgrade you can do that would be worth the cost. And then I'd wait. I'm still using my 4690k OC to 4.5Ghz with a 1080ti, runs everything on ultra at 1440p 144fps

S

Sam Gibbons

I would get a new case, new GPU and a decent SSD and just move all the other stuff over. You should be able to sell that 1060 second hand for at least the MSRP too

S

Sam Gibbons

And as Chris just mentioned, if your mobo supports it, get an m.2 nvme drive. I've been eyeing up the WD black 512gb nvme drive recently, looks a steal

L

Louie Lopez

I'm surprised the stupid "it must be nice to be rich comments" haven't dropped yet lol regardless I say get a ssd and a new case your stuff is still on par enough that a whole system upgrade isn't worth it yet.

R

Roman M Luna

I’d upgrade the CPU And Case. You have a great GPU and as for Case if you care for aesthetic and cable management get a mid tower case preferable thermaltake or NZXT

C

Chris Bizarro

I would say hold off. Your gaming setup is better than the average pc gamer. Invest in a SSD, if you're dead set on higher quality gaming then upgrade to a 1070.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom