Contact advertising [email protected]

Hello guys! Tips to get my next build. budget around 1.5 k . This build need like...

D

David Li

Hello guys! Tips to get my next build. budget around 1.5 k . This build need like around 2.1 k.

M

Magnus Moland

8700k and 1060? Get 1080 and 6700k 16gb ram. No bottleneck at all

S

Sean Rillorta

Intel not amd?

K

Kaze Lim Vincent

Hmmmm 1.5k for gaming? Or video production?

D

Daniel Towill

Its pretty nice overall. The only things I would instead do would change the PSU to the Seasonic Focus Gold 750W instead. Might be a little bit cheaper and performs the exact same since Corsair get the internals from Seasonic.

Other thing would be to maybe change the CPU cooler to the Corsair H110i instead. Unless you specifically want the RGB control. And if not I'd change the Motherboard to the ASRock Z370 Taichi instead.

The biggest thing however would be to change the CPU to something like the i5-8400 or 8600K. Its proven to be very powerful and is more then enough power to handle a GTX 1080. You can then later down the line add the 9th Generation i7 one they are released.

G

Ganesh Kulal

Get cheaper monitor and GTX 1080

C

Corey Blevins

All great stuffed but it seems odd to pair all that great stuff with a 1060. If you’re gonna spend 400 on the cpu I would get nothing less than a 1080ti.

N

Nick Tan

Very good build! But ask yourself first... do you truly know over clock? If not go for non-k version of the i7. and seriously for a build of this standard, you might minimally want to go for 1070. try saving on the monitor by getting a samsung (60hz 2ms response is fine and samsung is awesome with the colours too)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom