Contact advertising [email protected]

Hello guys and girls anybody up for some competetive I'm bronze but i need some tips i...

W

Wissam Salem

Hello guys and girls anybody up for some competetive I'm bronze but i need some tips i main tank/heal

R

Rose Bux

Go fucking nuts
No mercy
Kill and go all out on healers, never stop trying to take them down.

T

Thomas Riedel

Learn the game mechanics like aiming, positioning and movement. Learn to deal eith heroes that you have problems with fighting against. Learn to use your surroundings when you play pharah for example. Learn to communicate with your team and try strategies.

These are the tips that i used for myself getting from low/mid plat to mid/high masters.

N

Noman Saleem

Stop maining supports and shield tanks down there. Start playing heroes like Reaper, Pharah, Hog, D.va more often. They are the only heroes that can get you out of bronze.

A

Angelo Polinar

Switch to Dps and carry the team!

A

Anh Nguyen

I'm bronze too but I stop playing OW

H

Hiten Kadam

Bitch plz I got out of bronze using Zen now I’m mid diamond . If you wanna main support play Moira and Tank Play Roadhog and learn positioning and decision making as you can carry your team with ease. I saw above comments about main DPS and Don’t main support that’s fuckin bullshit. A good support is really rare in Bronze. So keep playing support and find at least 2 friends to play with . this mentality of Don’t Main support in lower ranks keeps you lower rank

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom