Contact advertising [email protected]

PC hello guys, thanks for accepting me ^^, i really want to get this game on pc but I...

G

George Dabbah

hello guys, thanks for accepting me ^^, i really want to get this game on pc but I dont have such a good pc, so tell me guys, is 40 fps low setting enjoyable or no? and is destiny 2 worth it only for the campaign? thanks a lot guys <3

S

Scott Lorrain

40fps on low settings isn't enjoyable i play 120fps on ultra, now that you can enjoy

F

Frank Clark

Yeah but your saying it’s not enjoyable because you have the ability to enjoy in high, George yes you can still enjoy it mate.

S

Scott Lorrain

If u are sure it doesn't drop any further, no one likes a laggy game

D

Dalton Netto

It's definitely not worth it just for the campaign, it's probably not worth it for anything else either, wait till the price drops a bit

B

Ben 'Cole' O'Neal

With d2 being on sale it helps. The campaign is fun if you like pve. I recommend listening to each speech so you can get the full story. 40fps is tolerable, you can play that ok. If it drops below 30 then you will get the visual chug that sucks the fun out of it.

C

Charlie 'Fred' Stanley

If you take this game slow and truly explore and enjoy it, it's definitely worth 50% off. Once you hit max light level, at the moment it's a bit of a dead end. The Leviathan raids are fun for a time, but once you master them I felt the game got stale. Pvp definitely doesn't match up the way Halo did back in the day.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom