Contact advertising [email protected]

Hello guys i need your help i have gtx 1080 ti aures and before it i had 1060 msi the...

A

Ali Evo

Hello guys i need your help i have gtx 1080 ti aures and before it i had 1060 msi the problem is i cant update my driver with geforce experienc program just i need to use ddu to uninstall the driver and then install the new update but this is not the big problem the big problem every game i play with 1080 ti maximum fps i get 40 for example arma 3 on low settings and i dont know why btw my pc is core i5 6400 ram 8 2400 with aures 1080 ti so can anyone help me

C

Christopher William Strotheide

Arma 3 is a very CPU intensive game.

C

Colin Tinker Vercoe

Download driver booster for free and advanced system care use them 2 they are free an you can upgrade to the pro versions but the free ones are perfectly fine also delete geforce experience an reinstall also im not sure on your make of gpu is it an invidia card?? If so freshly install geforce experience but make sure you completly remove it from everywhere then reinstall i hope this helps

M

Mark Dagostino

Where did u buy the gpu from? Try a full install of windows with new drivers. If it persists and you bought the card from ebay, theres a lot of people bios flashing 1050tis to look like 1080tis

A

Ali Evo

Not from ebay i buy it from finland market but i see on youtube they said my cpu is not good with 1080 ti so i need to change my cpu

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom