Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hello guys! A while ago I asked here if should I get Switch or not. I had a PS4 -...

D

Daniel Pekárek

Hello guys! A while ago I asked here if should I get Switch or not. I had a PS4 - mostly Naruto, One Piece fighting games.(bored by other games tbh, just gaming with buddies). People in this group and other ones kept telling me to keep PS4 and not get a Switch. Or have both. Tbh I got a Switch - Zelda, MK8, Arms and I'm not regreting it. I play in bed, I take it to school and play Arms with friends during break, its real cool. Never been a big fan of Zelda, BOTW is kind of my first Zelda game and its one of 3d games I actually enjoy. Many people cry that there are no games at all but there are many op releases coming and it is enough unless you the type of guy to spend 2k $ on games. Better as well get gaming PC if u got that money.
Just writing cuz I was really unsure if should I get Switch or nah ^^

T

Trevor Tuls

I'm very happy with my Switch purchase, and it sounds like the Switch was a good buy for you ^_^

K

Kenneth Lykke Hansen

I have both The PlayStation 4 Pro and The switch, and I am happy having both machines.

C

Cesare Sidd

Never listen to clony trolls, Nintendo fanboyz are just objective

J

Jarrod Ransley

I got switch, xbox one and ps4 and enjoy them all the same but all for different reasons. They are all unique to whatever suits your play style really and there shouldnt be any reason for hating on any console really.

F

Felicia Dawn Duncan

Glad you're enjoying your Switch! And Zelda!

D

Donovan Antonio

Someone in the Switch group told you not to get a Switch? They should be banned.

M

Michael Joiner

I'm thinking of getting a switch but nervous with the different issues I've heard anyone had issues

S

Spencer Miller

Glad you're enjoying the switch. I love mine as well and haven't loved a Nintendo console this much since GameCube era. While I do think there weren't that many games at launch, now there are a decent amount of games and by the end of the year, there will be plenty of great games to play. All they need to do is get the online to work better.

J

Jose Perez

Sounds like you're not a gamer at all. You're just a very casual fan. So yeah. Switch sounds good for you.

D

Daniel Garcia

I say, you did what you thought was going to work best for you, and that's EXACTLY what you should have done in this situation. Plenty of others advise based on their beliefs, not considering the individuals wants and needs. Good call, sir!

K

Keith Pickard

If you only have Naruto and OP on your PS4, you're wasting it.

B

Bojan LoneWolf Nikolovski

And dont forget all those indie third party games. They are a blast.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom