Contact advertising [email protected]

Hello friends, i plan on installing this setup in my inwin 509, however i would like...

M

Myles Ward

Hello friends, i plan on installing this setup in my inwin 509, however i would like to place a thicc asf 140mm rad in between the cpu and gpu in place of the rear exhaust fan. And another 240 or 360mm rad into the 240mm pictured (Thermochill pa120.2) then back to the cpu for sick temps. It will be going on a ryzen 1600 and eventually will have a peltier in there somewhere..

The problem is i cant find a radiator thicc enough to satisfy my cooling needs. Any recommendations from the experts here? Its been about 3 years since I left the watercooling scene. And i could use a serious talking too.

D

Damo Hunt

Question is why? That rad and a decent res and fans will have the gpu in the low 30s if that

R

Riley Branson

Hardwarelabs does a 50mm thick 140mm rad in both a gtx and gtr. One is optimized for 800rpm and the other 1000rpm fans. If not alphacool have 30,45,60, and 80mm thick rads. Personally i would recommend the 50mm rad and have a push pull fan setup.

C

Clement PanPan

A very strong pressure fan is needed

R

Riley Branson

Personally i would go with a ek coolstream xe 360 radiator in the front (best cooling performing radiator thats 360mm) or if you could deal with faster fans, the hardwarelabs gtx or gtr 360mm rad in the front would be good, and then i would go 140mm ek or hardware labs rad in the rear.

R

Riley Branson

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom