Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hello fellow arkers me and my cousin have play ark now for a while just me and him on...

J

Joshua Glenn

Hello fellow arkers me and my cousin have play ark now for a while just me and him on the legacy servers. We have recently decided to start recruiting people for the new server coming out tomorrow for ragnarock. We will be recruiting about 4-6 players to our tribe. We have a building location that we are planning on getting upon the release of ragnarock on a pve server. We would love to have players 15+ and mature to join us in our great uprise.
Rules:
1.You decide what to do with Dino's u raise or claim unless it is destructive to the tribe or other tribe members.
2. Must be decently active as me and my cousin are on almost every day raising or grinding out mats.
3. U must help the tribe and not be a parasite to it.
4. U must be on for the release of ragnarock unless u inform me about it.
5. Must have a working mic
--------------------------------------
Now time to tell u about me and my cousin. . . We again n have played ark for a while and have achieved many goals, we are currently one of the top few tribes of our current server and have many high stated Dino's, we breed a shit ton and grind a lot for mats. We often do bosses and usually succeed. On that side of thing we are going to have to grind all this stuff out at the release of ragnarock since we are starting fresh and leaving legacy. Plz pm if u are interested and I will chat with u a bit.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom