Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hello everyone. Thanks for the add. Anyways, me and my wife have a server rented that...

M

Michael Alan Bayer

Hello everyone. Thanks for the add. Anyways, me and my wife have a server rented that only me and her play on. Pve only. Stats are boosted alot for new players as we have only been playing a month or so. 10 people max, so we aren't looking to have a lot of people. Server is password protected so no randoms. We're trying to find 5 or so people to join us, even if it's just to have another friendly tribe. We play mostly at night 10pm - 2am central u.s. time. Basic rules we follow as well, no pillaring, no pvp, destroy anything your not using or will not use again. If your interested in joining shoot me a message and I'll get you the server name and password. :)

E

Ethan Shields

Could I join? I’m peaceful and don’t cause drama

M

Mike Gravelle

What platform and map?

M

Michael Alan Bayer

At the moment I have 2 new joining up. Since this is my first time running a server im taking it slow, so for the next couple days I'm going to see how having 2 extra people in goes then I'll be looking for 2 more to complete the group. Thanks everyone for the interest. :)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom