Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hello everyone. So I keep getting kicked right to the home screen on my Xbox, when I'm...

T

Todd Enair-Parisee

Hello everyone. So I keep getting kicked right to the home screen on my Xbox, when I'm on rag in my cluster. Me tribe all having the same problem but seems no one else is. Doesn't look like any corrupted items, internet connection great. Any ideas?

J

Justin Blow

Happens on our cluster too only on rag... we transfer to island and center just to test it and we built a whole base with no dc

J

Jordan Harrison

Same on ours on rag Viking bay is a killer

J

Jordan Harrison

You see abandoned birds everywhere hahaha

T

Todd Enair-Parisee

Interesting. Ok thought there was something more I could do. But doesn't sound like it. Thanks guys

C

Chris Thomson

Seems to be a massive widespread issue with the download for the rest of the map..it's happening a lot..to a lot of people..so you aren't alone and it's not an issue on your end

T

Todd Enair-Parisee

Jordan said vkibg bay area. I guess I find myself it is there as well, not that I really been anywhere else for long periods of time. But maybe just stay away from that general area? Or is it still everywhere kind of thing?

C

Chris Thomson

I know of players who are built down at the marsh/canyon entrance and they get put to their home screen a couple of times per day :/ not sure exactly how far reaching it is

T

Todd Enair-Parisee

Damn eh. Ok thanks for the info guys. Greatly appreciated!

C

Chris Thomson

It deffo appears vb is the hardest hit..server I admin on there's a tribe built just behind vb and they are getting seriously frustrated with it now..get as far away from vb as possible..May be a little less frequent then

L

Lewis Cummings

Laura Lynn so this isn’t just our server then lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom