Contact advertising [email protected]

PC hello! everyone! i'm new at this game and its awsome, i saw youtube videos where some...

L

Lee Chevarria

hello! everyone! i'm new at this game and its awsome, i saw youtube videos where some people finish the game and my cuestion is...
what do i need to finish the game?
im a bit lost... can i do it on a custom server? i need a oficial server? can i do it alone?

thanks!

D

Dieter DC

Welcome Lee. Well as far as it know, since I'm not that experienced myself, you have to kill a several high lvl bosses that give you an item. When you get the items you can teleport to the final boss to finish the game. Now it sounds easy, but I think it requires a massive amount of work to get there. Not to mention finding a tribe to help you out would be a good thing. I'm not sure about the servers tho. You can like host a server (non- dedicated, rent an unofficial server or join an official server. In either 3 types of server I think you should be allowed to finish the game. Again, I'm not 100% of that. I think you can do it on both PvP as on PvE servers. But again, it takes a while to get to the end game imo. :)

S

Steve Daoust

I completed the ascension process on single player. I used cheats to keep from dying. Dieter is correct, you must first kill all three bosses on the Island. Then you go to the ascension cave at the volcano. The first part of the cave is extremely hot, around 130F. It is all so packed with extremely high level rexs, allos, and gigas. After that you get to the tek cave where you face a final boss. It's really cool, I for sure recommend it, however, doing it yourself without cheating would take an insane amount of time. And if you did take the time to tame all those dinos and you failed, they all die and you start over. I cheated in an extremely high level giga (higher than would normally be able to spawn) and with an ascendant saddle it still died. You don't need to be on official, any server or single player will work fine. With out a tribe, its my opinion, that you would need to cheat to survive.

S

Sean Clark

Hey your welcomed to join my server if you want

L

Lee Chevarria

thx a lote guys! i will play it on single player mode!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom