Contact advertising [email protected]

Hello everyone! I hope it's alright to post this here. Apologies that my first post...

• Thread starter Mark 'Neko' Szady
  • Start date
M

Mark 'Neko' Szady

Hello everyone! I hope it's alright to post this here. Apologies that my first post here isn't too positive.
I've got a serious question; I'll leave a TLDR AT the bottom.
I've run into a bit of a problem. As of the last few months, my computer has been acting up. I've taken it to countless shops to have it checked out and no one seems to know what the issue is. I've taken the advice of a few people to replace parts, but the problem persists. My question is, where is the best place to finance a gaming/streaming computer and What parts would you recommend on a budget. I'd love a computer, but I feel it might be best to order a custom computer from some company.

TLDR; Streamer in need of a replacement computer, and due to minimal funds from attempted computer repairs, must find a way to finance new computer.

J

James Mctavish

Xidax finances, I believe. But keep in mind you'll probably pay 20%+ interest no matter who you go to.

Describe the issue as well. People here are pretty good.

M

Mark 'Neko' Szady

I've come to terms with paying the interest.

As for the issues, it all started with my computer making the device connected/disconnected sounds when ever my monitors went off.
Then explorer began crashing everytime I moved the mouse to wake it.
The crashes weren't blue screens, but rather a black screen with my cursor visible. I'd just go into task manager and load it up again.
That escalated to, not having alot of functionality from Windows when ran explorer from task manager. (Start menu, alt tab, alt f4, task bar icons looking messed up and not responsive to clicks... etc)
Now most if the time when I turn on/restart, all those issue are there as I get to the desktop.
I've reinstalled windows countless times and tried different drives bit the issue persists.

A

Artūras Giraitis

Up

A

Artūras Giraitis

Good luck with your issues

J

James Mctavish

What parts have you replaced?

M

Mark 'Neko' Szady

I've come to terms with the fact it may have been my motherboard all along. It's been a little sluggish since i replaced it, but I paid no mind to it. But when the issues really started after I swapped GPUs ... I've replaced everything but my psu since. then.

C

Chavlier Brown

Dude... my company provides consultation on things like this. We can talk through it and get u going on your next system or offer best practice recommendations... Definitely let me know if we can help brikvah.com

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom