Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hello everyone. I am looking for the true bloody pvp savages out there that dont mind...

R

Richard Werner

Hello everyone. I am looking for the true bloody pvp savages out there that dont mind going to war with other tribes not for what they have but for the love of a challenging pvp attack. Looking for a server with limited Rules. Weekend boss fights and events every weekend.? Well you have found the right server! This server is inteneded to be boosted enough for tribes to go to war and be able to build right back up again and get ready for the next time. This is a adult community with a fresh server 18+ with some exceptions. There is 0 tollerance for admin abuse if i suspect it happening from any admin they will be removed from the server. This is a all out war server. The intentions are very clear this is for the true pvp players out there that enjoy the game of pvp but not in a dickish way lol help each other get back on there feet after its all said and done. Events will have some bomb ass loot Dino stats arent crazy boosted so you actually have to breed for good stats but dont worry breeding is boosted to. join our fb group to get your starter today!
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

50 Slot Island Server (LONDON LOCATION BECAUSE NITRADO SUCKS AT HAVING ROOM IN THE US DATA BASES BUT DONT WORRY PING ISNT BAD)

20 Slot Abberation Server Clustered in with it. (NEW YORK DATA BASE)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom