Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Hello Arkians! I have a proposal for those who are moving to Raganrok (player ded)....

A

Asi Hcsob

Hello Arkians! I have a proposal for those who are moving to Raganrok (player ded).
Currently I'm playing on Center in the Admin tribe and two tribes thatd been attacking/raiding each other and even us (when caught out of the base cause they can't go near it). Have teamed up and is going to try and be alphas on Ragna. The admins have elected me to be the alpha tribe under them and so I'll need help.. though with the admins above us our base will be more than secure for sure. I ask any and all who wish to become Alphas on our server with me and build a fortress of badassery to step forward.I play very neutral, I won't attack and am friendly to those who first begin, supplying those with the means to start even when not in my tribe. I get aggro'd quick when someone attacks me or allys making it a personal issue to level everything they have till im satisfied. So if you play like me and like to have fun please speak up! Sorry for the long post xD! No mean comments plz!

K

Keith Alan

Pm me when ragnar drops I'm interested

A

Adrian Bedwell

haha when you get given the title of alpha b4 the maps even out, this is why dedicated is in no way better than official.

T

Tü Rüttéñ

Hahahaha

T

Tü Rüttéñ

Admins nominate you to become alpha

T

Tü Rüttéñ

Funniest shit

A

Asi Hcsob

Thank you Keith. Seems rude people don't know how to read