Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hello anyone, word of advice. Do not join the server of “ARKLADY4LIFE” She lets 12...

C

Cody Bilek

Hello anyone, word of advice. Do not join the server of “ARKLADY4LIFE” She lets 12 year old children run her server and they wipe the server when no one is online.

Me and My buddy we’re both admins of the server and run it smoothly, opened shops, met new people and played with then this kid with the GT: Honor Envy came around and bans people with his admin controls and he deletes your stuff. So no one join this server. If you would like a server to troll? That’s her gamer tag.

GT: ARKLADY4LIFE

H

Holly Dunham

Hey you were one of the new adult admins?

H

Holly Dunham

I was an admin too, helped primarily with Dino wipes and Human tribe wipes; there was a bit too much admin abuse for me to do anything more plus I ran a legit alpha tribe before I was given admin without asking.
She removed my admin and allowed a troll tribe to eat my hour old tribe with a god mode giga after the server corruption..
The only answer I got from her was "I like ark godz sooo..." and "there were too many admins"
Also she removed Honor's admin and last I heard from him offered to give him admin if he paid $25.

C

Conk Half

If you guys want an adult admin server with a really good community PVP weekends. Boosted. Scoobys ark is the Facebook page

S

Sarah Mayhew

I run courtann88. All 18+ admins. Only 2 of us.

S

Sarah Mayhew

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

S

Sarah Mayhew

We are PVE admins

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom