Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hello all. I'm currently at light level 271 and cant seem to get any higher. I've done...

• Thread starter Christopher Schmidt
  • Start date
C

Christopher Schmidt

Hello all. I'm currently at light level 271 and cant seem to get any higher. I've done strikes, I pvp a good bit, i run a lot of public events, but all the gear i get is 265. What do i need to do to get past this wall?

J

Josh Larrabee

Powerful gear weeklies

D

Dalton Berny Netto

Get an exotic engram

H

Harry Wordley

It's annoying your forced to play with friends to get good gear

H

Harry Wordley

You cant just solo to the top

C

Christopher Schmidt

i wouldnt say it annoying...just my friends anrent usually on when i am

D

Dalton Berny Netto

Goddamnit Harry, I'm sorry my friendship annoys you

A

Alex Fox

Farm exotics from heroic public events. Raid. Sometimes you will find better gear turning in those tokens for crucible/vanguard/strikes etc. Get a fireteam and do crucible/strikes with a fireteam medallion that you can purchase from eververse. After campaign completion, do your milestones and wait for reset. Caydes stash sometimes but not very often.

M

Marcus Pugh

Pay attention to all the new gear you get even blues. What a lot of people miss at 265/270 is that the legendarys that you are wearing might say 270 but they have a +5 attatchment so when you get the 267blue item most will just scrap it but in all reality if you check you will be able to infuse it into your legendary cause it's actually 2lvls higher then your legendarys base armor value

M

Marcus Pugh

That goes for for any light lvl even when you are 290 pay attention to your actual light lvl w/o counting your mods and that's what your engram lvl is

M

Michael Lins

Do public events and try for exotic and run crucible and all tell about 270. Now this is where it is a pain because you have to raid and do weekly milestones to get up there but the raid is optional but helps out

J

John Cruickshank

I popped a medallion and farmed public events, got 6 purple, 1 exotic and 1 bright in an hour and a half

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom