Contact advertising [email protected]

Hear me out first: Does anyone else get annoyed when you're playing a normals game, so...

• Thread starter Evelyn Fazzingo
  • Start date
E

Evelyn Fazzingo

Hear me out first:
Does anyone else get annoyed when you're playing a normals game, so the enemy team looks at your level (and sometimes rank) and instantly hard focuses you because you're the highest level on the team?
I head shot the enemy widowmaker from her spawn , after that , the whole match was her duo friend and two others only going for me. They were literally babying her, but after a bunch of times killing her, she switches off to Mercy while her friend goes widow. (I killed him too a bunch.)
Like people automatically go after higher levels and send actual swarms at them... The game was still fun, but don't deny babying a player when every time someone tries to kill them you send half the team for the whole match.

G

Grace O'Brien

To me it sounds more like they went for you because you were the first immediate threat they noticed, since you got them right at spawn from the start. I really don’t think people focus higher levels, since people can be boosted etc but that’s just my opinion.

C

Claire Stark

If anyone comes for me as Hanzo, I almost always win a 1v1
I keep scatter or something ready to deal with flankers, and I'm good at headshots so bye bye other widow.

It does happen, them focusing people who are good/higher level, but then it ends in a team kill so they don't do it often

S

Steven Hendrickson

Hey it just means you're that much of a threat that they feel they need to have backup just for you, it's a compliment!

M

Mike Wang

No one really cares what level people are, I don't even notice anything aside from which color the person's portrait frame is. They focused you because as you said, it's a normal game, not competitive, so they're allowed to do stupid things like chase down the person that killed them at spawn.

A

Aaron Hamilton

This is just the sort of thing you have to get used to when playing widow tbh

V

Vynyl Shiro

Getting dove on when you're not the primary healer is indeed annoying, but it's so satisfying when you survive and even beat the attempts.Getting that "Stop ruining the game/go back to GM, you smurf" PMs are the best.

A

Amund Hovde

Most stupid crap i have read today... aak yourself y does alot lvl+ 1000 in silver gold rank... ?

H

Harper Blake Rosati

I always lock widow when I’m on Junkertown because I know I can pick off enemies. If I don’t switch after the initial first round of fighting I’m getting targeted. It’s annoying as fuck.

R

Riley Talbot

Snipers have always been high priority targets:/

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom