Contact advertising [email protected]

Have they upped the dupe rate in loot boxes? I’ve gone from having none in months to...

A

Andrew Davenport

Have they upped the dupe rate in loot boxes? I’ve gone from having none in months to one pretty much every box

A

Anna Wang

What level are you at? You start to see more duplicates when youve unlocked the majority of the heroes gallery

M

Michael Bates

I was wondering this and I'm still missing so many skins most are epic or legendary but hardly have doom fist moira or orisa skins

T

Ty Cobb

I'm level 368 and I'm at the same point all my characters are like 65 plus on collections

J

Juli Perret

I'm so happy to be getting duplicates again at +400, I had to hope for either currency from boxes or whatever it is I'm wanting for so long, now it's not such a stress. Back up to nearly 4k currency

A

Alex Wightman

The more you unlock doesn’t mean epic or legendary will drop more

J

John Huk

Wow, it's like you have more items now

L

Luke Wright

I'm level 30 on pc (started on thursday) I played xbox (lvl 390) before and I'm already seeing some dupes on pc. I'm also seeing a fuck ton of credits though so I haven't been bothered but I do think we had a change without being told.

It's that or I just have god awful luck.

C

Curtis James Littlechild

I’m getting 4 in most of the loot boxes I open, now. Probably because I have almost everything for every hero.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom