Contact advertising [email protected]

Has anyone noticed that getting hooked by Roadhog cancels Moira’s super??? I feel like...

S

Stephanie Jimenez

Has anyone noticed that getting hooked by Roadhog cancels Moira’s super??? I feel like this shouldn’t happen..

S

Sean Coleman

Unfortunately roadhog can pull almost every hero out of their ults but usually they don't have the same length as moiras

M

Matthew Valin

His hook cancels a few ults as it is why not hers?

J

Justin Rodriguez

To me it feels inconsistent because her ult feels like a transformation, which hook doesn't cancel Dragon Blade, Valkyrie, or Visor which are all considered transformation ults. Unless Blizz categorizes it being similar to High Noon or Barrage which in that case I can see why hook cancels it. I may just be wrong in the assumption Moira's ult seems like a transformation one.

M

Matthew Valin

It seems just like whole hog imo lol

M

Matthew Valin

A transformation one like genji/mercy means they are able to use separate abilities etc while "ulting" and I'm pretty sure just like whole hog she's stuck using her beam until it runs out of that's the case then it's def not a transformation

S

Stephanie Jimenez

I actually did not know it canceled ults! It’s never happened to me haha

S

Stephanie Jimenez

Good to know

A

Aaron Clarke

As a Roadhog main... I'll keep this in mind, mwuhahaha

A

Andy Gendron

Sounds like someone is ready to look into the iris

T

Tj Pho

no that should happen. Roadhog gets his ult cancelled pretty easily. Especially by a McCree flashbang or being hooked by another hog. He cancels a few heroes ults so lets just add her to that list

S

Santiago Farfán

A lot of ultimates can be shut down, it's only fair

M

Mark Ramirez

All casting ults are easily interrupted. Like reaper and moira.

C

Cynthia Lynn Wise

It happens to most Ults lol mcree can flashbang it too

M

Mahmoud Attia

It cancels all channeled ultimates.

S

Stephanie Jimenez

Thanks for the replies! I don’t play Road or know anything about him, so I was surprised! I will be avoiding him lol

D

Devin Roopnarain

What about mccree's stun?

M

Matt Petit

... roadhogs hook cancels any channeled ult. Funniest one I ever did was hook a mcree during his ult and killed him, then immediately after. A pharah ulted and i hooked her from the sky. Both ults were canceled.

An Anas dart does the same thing lol just gotta be able.to hit with it though

B

Brett Williams

It's a channeled ult so a stun should stop it

C

Cody Burdick

Any ability that creates a stun effect cancels channeled ultimates. Moira's beam is just like Whole Hog in that sense. It's not a transformation, she just moves a bit faster for the duration.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom