Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Has anyone had to send in a switch for repairs under the warranty? Wondered if anyone...

A

Ashley Boyle

Has anyone had to send in a switch for repairs under the warranty? Wondered if anyone has had experience with it! Not sure if I should bother with it or just sort it on my insurance

D

Dale Roach

What happened to it first off?

A

Ashley Boyle

It doesn't charge :/

D

Dale Roach

Did you purchase it at like GameStop or something?

B

Brittney Chase

I mean I’ve only had mine for a few weeks but I haven’t had any problems. With any product theres always gonna be a few duds so you probably just got the short end of the stick

E

Edwin Jardeleza Jr.

Did you use 3rd party docks or the one nintendo provided?

R

Rikki Thake

Ashley Boyle Ashley Boyle I'd say insurance. I had to send mine to Nintendo under warranty and they had to replace the main tablet part of it because of the same no charging issue

D

David Brennan

Swap out the battery

T

Travis Guyton

yes make sure you back up your save files on snoyher switch if possible if not you may lose them. its s suoer wuick turn around had mine backnin less then a week

T

Travis Bonz Piercy

Yes I did twice and both times I had it back in under twelve days the reason it was twice the issue wasn’t what they thought it was but absolutely send it in while you can they will pay for over night shipping both ways and you can track your progress all the way thru

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom