Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Has anyone had issues with a random tame vanishing on any dedicated Ragnrok servers?...

C

Catlynn Beach

Has anyone had issues with a random tame vanishing on any dedicated Ragnrok servers? Our server crashed once .. Our admin wiped it and when coming back he offered us 3 perfect tames as a semi replacement for ark being ark. I got a quetz as one of them and we used it frequently the first few days... It's been about a week and we've gotten 2 other quetz since then and our now unused one.We were getting ready to move it to our new base when my only other tribe member said it wasn't there. I checked the logs since I had literally walked past it hours prior and found it hadn't died. It seems like the game also took it out of our tames since we had been at 27 and when he got a squid maybe an hour prior it should have bumped to 28 but hadn't.. Any similar instances?

J

Jesse Goff

Did you name it John Cena?

C

Catlynn Beach

No, but that would have worked since it was a male XD

L

Loren Butler

Did you have a trough with food in it?

C

Chandra Summers

My Arge vanished too. Turned out it had glitched and was hovering in the sky at the barrier above where I had landed it. I would suggest checking up there. Hope you find it!

C

Chris Henley

I went out for a metal run on a a pter landed harvest the 2 metal nodes in front of me turned around to hop back on my pter and it was gone, that was a long sad walk back to base

T

Tracy Dale

Yes it's been happening and they are aware

C

Catlynn Beach

Well that sucks... I'm wondering if it's because our temporary starter base was in one of the little caves in the highlands.. Behind a waterfall =\

T

Tracy Dale

It's the game in general

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom