Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Has anyone found eggs in the coastal wyvern spawn? I heard they spawn in the cave and...

W

William Brown

Has anyone found eggs in the coastal wyvern spawn? I heard they spawn in the cave and the nest with eggs should be in there. I see the wyverns in the bay but no eggs.

P

Paul Fambrough

Wyverns don't naturally spawn in there. You have to kite them in to start the process

D

Dillon Wolsey

Head to the scar

L

Lee Shadbolt

Be wary around the coastal wyvrens i got a 150 fukin alpha wyvren flyin round there lol

B

Ben Kleemann

Its very unlikely one will spawn in there. But i read today if u kite one in itll spawn an egg with same level. So drag a 190 down there

C

Cody Namikaze Hansen

Eggs spawn in the cave naturally indicator as to if there is an egg in there look for a female flying nose down I know from experience

M

Martin Gregory

I saw two lightning eggs in the same nest in the cave. The next time I went in there the nest had moved to another location with no egg in it and haven't seen an egg in there since with the same empty nest always there.

J

Jeremy Moore

Following

W

William Brown

So today, after killing them all. I went to the scar to see if the respawned there. Nope. Got back and there was 10 or so wyverns around the coast.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom