Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Has anyone else noticed that g-sync now does not work or is even recognized on pc now....

• Thread starter JohnMichael Williams
  • Start date
J

JohnMichael Williams

Has anyone else noticed that g-sync now does not work or is even recognized on pc now. I’m capped at 60fps with v-sync on a high end computer.

R

Richard Sundstrom

Turn v sync off?.

T

Tai Nguyen

Maybe you have on option as console version?

C

Christopher Hanley

Tbh I thought it was playing up. I have a gsync monitor and with a 1070 I should be getting constant fps. Gsync doesn't even do much at high refresh rates...

L

Logan Appledoorn

Gsync only works in full screen mode so if your windowed that doesn’t work

M

Meaux Vail

Do most you guys play with vsync on or off? Don't I have to play with it on, to get my 144frames?

E

Elliazar Enriquez

Uhhh you have to turn off v sync in order for Gsync to take over. Make sure you also turn on gsync via Nvidia display settings

J

Jerome Holzberger

V sync caps you at either 30 or 60

J

Josh Schoeling

Vsync and gsync ruins my fps in d2, i turn vsync on to 165fps and it never lets me go above 60 and if i turn on gsync at 165hz, my fps never gets above 120. If i turn both off, i get 170-200

A

Adam Rosengarten

Hmmm has to be settings somewhere.... i use gsync just fine with a 1060 6gb at an avg 80-100 fps

A

Adam Reed

It also has to be in full screen not windowed full screen

J

JohnMichael Williams

Just to show everyone that has told me to try full screen or look in the options this is literally all that is displayed, and these menu options didn’t display v-sync prepatch. Yes v-sync is turned off in nvidia control panel.

M

Michael Zylenko

Also make sure your monitor is set for 144hz. As in I use the asus pg278q and there is a quick button to change the hz settings. ( not sure if it the same monitor you using , but may have a feature like it. )

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom