S

Shivam Pathania

hardlight vs Uriel's gift ? in both pve and pvp aspect

W

Wesley van Heugten

I use uriels in pve and pvp

M

Michał Skotnicki

Masterwork Uriel is slightly better for PVE, always something to generate orbs. Hardlight is better for PVP challenges, as you don't have to search frantically for that one Solar/Arc/Void energy weapon you can use.

B

Ben Emery

Also, using Uriel’s frees up a spot for the multi tool. If you like that.

S

Shivam Pathania

i don't know why hardlight feels so much better for me , the high fire-rate helps in Dealing insane amount of damage in short time , i tried it in heroic strikes and raid and works so great for me , haven't tried it in pvp yet since i never see anyone using it in pvp

T

Tim Spencer

Hard Light was shit in D1 and it’s still shit in D2. Uriel’s is one of the best PvP guns in the game, it’s decent in PvE as well

M

Murat Gencoglu

Maybe it’s me, but I can’t land any precision hits with hardlight because of the rate of fire. With Uriel’s Gift and Positive Outlook I can be a lot more precise.

D

Dalton Netto

Uriels all the way, PvP or PvE. Does a lot more damage in general, and saves you an exotic spot

N

Nick Preston

hardlight tends to be better in close encounters with walls nearby/objects for projectiles to bounce off. Uriels is more versatile overall, the range is crucial for maximum damage.

J

James Horstman

Positive Outlook

A

Allen Guarin

I liked Hardlight till i got Uriel’s. Now though, i’m running with Null Calamity.

M

Mark Andrews

UG always. Hardlight is fun but the only thing it is better for is range, which you should always carry a pulse/scout/hand canon for anyway. Uriels' time to kill is 30% (ish) less than the HL.

D

Danny Caldwell

Hard Light just seems erratic for me tbh. Great gun , and bouncing bullets around corners is awesome , but I would have to say Urials gift. Do yourself a favor , and look into Positive Outlook.

K

Kiyoko Mori

I adore Hard Light but I treat it more like a SMG. its really really good in close range, not so much out further. Uriel's is more a reach out and touch someone kind of rifle.

S

Steven Staniszewski

I like uriel's gift. Going to stick with that.

R

Russell Ooi

Hard light is useless

J

Jon Story

Hard light is good in either, uriel's is better in pvp, but hardlight can kill around corners :)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom