Contact advertising [email protected]

(Hanzo main) If Hanzo's scatter arrow gets replaced, what do you guys think would be a...

E

Eric Austin Yun

(Hanzo main) If Hanzo's scatter arrow gets replaced, what do you guys think would be a good substitute?

(Please for the love of all that is holy and not, keep it civil. I know y'all are capable.)

I think he should get either A.) A poison arrow that does aroun 25 percent less damage on impact but continuously does a small amount of damage like widow's mine. B.) A stronger arrow that can pierce through walls, but does 10-15 percent less damage if in fact you shoot through a wall (I think that'd be a cool combo with his recon) or C.) An arrow that can pass through multiple enemies (unless you hit a crit) but does less damage with each enemy it hits.

Again, this is implying that they are in fa t going to replace it. I feel like it'll just get a nerf so you can't one-shot tanks but I still wanna hear your ideas

K

Kshitij Raj

Replace it with an explosive arrow with good area of impact.

J

Jared Horne

I was thinking either a stun arrow that leaves them stunned just like McCree's stun (not long enough for you to rack a fully charged arrow but enough for you to do pop off another immediate one or a teammate could finish them off) or a Freeze arrow that freezes them like Mei, but for either A) a shorter time or B) if it's a critical it freezes and a normal just slows

J

Juan Verduzco

Replace it with the ability to shoot runner chickens

J

Joseph Collins

Hmm I think c but I like shatter arrow I have idea how about add shatter arrow but more powerful as second ultimate ability like symmetra have two different ultimate teleport and shield I think characters need add two ultimate buff how that?

J

Joseph Collins

Oops I meant B not C lol

A

Aaron La

Tripwire arrow that can stagger people that run into it or knocks them down depending where on their model it collides with, probably only last one or two collisions

J

Juan Verduzco

The ability to make your enemies’ vision blurred with episodes from Boko no Pico

J

Jacey King

Homing arrows that do the aiming for you.

A

Aaron Milne

Instead of a scatter, maybe a single bouncing arrow. It would be hard to implement, but could easily do what Scatter was meant to do without being used for any twelvie to 1 shot anyone

M

Mihnea Gogu

Scatter is a bullshit ability but is the only form of reliant damage and self defense hanzo has. Either buff the rest of his kit or give him an equally powerful ability

M

Meesta Buttaz

give him an arrow that guarantees 1hko on headshot then scatters to do damage to surrounding enemies

J

Jacqui Lamont

I know something good, if it weren't replaced at all

K

Kevin Monterroso

I am not to sure.

L

Lisa Garrett

I think it's bullshit that a scatter arrow can kill a full health Renihardt. I've had it happen to me. That ability should NOT do that much damage to tanks. I don't think scattershot should 1 shot ANYONE, even like a Mercy. It's kind of garbage. If they don't eliminate it, I think it needs a dmg nerf.

A

Aaron Lewis Hernandez

Let's Replace Scatter with the ability to shoot three arrows at once. This would allow Hanzo to be able to fight tanks, can be good for a group fight, but not "Broken" like scatter is said to be.

Ability on a 7 second cooldown.

R

Robert Perez

An arrow that rezzs everyone who has died and if it revives more than 2 the cooldown is reset.

C

Christian Wilson

teleport arrow

G

Grey Zell

Im at the point in my life where I just toll with everything even though it disappoints me.

A

Amr Abu Eitah

Confusing bomb arrow, the ones in range can deal friendly fire damage

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom