Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hallo everyone, console scum here. I just recently also got Overwatch for PC since I...

C

Christina Lollar

Hallo everyone, console scum here. I just recently also got Overwatch for PC since I get bored during work trips. I'm very curious how my SR is going to change since I know a lot of PC elitists like to joke that my rank on console is equivalent to bronze on PC, lololol okay jokes over, I made it before you could. On PS4 I'm currently 2843 and I was wondering if anyone else made the switch and how their SR changed. I've met a few people who have done it and dropped in SR BUT they had never played a PC shooter before. My first FPS was actually PC based - Soldier Front - and so I have experience but it's been a while so I'm wondering if a lot of that drop is getting use to KB&M.

If I said anything awkward I get a pass please because I'm new here thanks.

B

Billy Harris

Yes

A

Alexander Malave

I placed higher than i did on console

D

Daniel Atkinson

It's definitely much harder than console. I was 3.3k on Xbox and now I'm usually around 3k on pc. I don't play as much as i used to though

C

Carina Brown

A friend of mine was Diamond on console and placed Gold when she first swapped to PC. but in 2 seasons, she climbed to Diamond.

You'll have to get used to the faster pace, the aiming, find your best sens settings, etc, but once you adjust you should be able to find your rank again :)

J

Jayden Skorpion Johnston

Still pc players generally team up and play better. So as long as you group you won't drop sr

E

Evan Landry

I feel like it depends on who you main more than anything. Hitscan mains are going to benefit from the switch more than a non aim based character. I was a soldier/tracer main and placed about the same then immediately shot up about almost 1,000 sr in the first two seasons.

Z

Zachary Beaudry

I’d say you’ll place around ur console sr and probably climb cause kb&m has more outplay potential

A

Alvarado D. Elliott

Just practice with the k&m and stay at your knowleage of the game and youll be fine

D

Dylan Strong

I went from console to Pc. I'm rank GM on Xbox, and switching to PC I got stuck in elo hell for two seasons. (Plat) Then I improved everything and made to diamond. Just gotta grind your ass off my doggie.

R

Richard Nava

So i switched from Pc to console as well (first fps pc game ever). I place mid plat on console, and im fuqing silver on pc. I tried solo queuing and dropped an addition 100+. I h8 life

F

Fabian Botello

I use to play console only. Switched to pc , overwatch was my first ever pc game, I had never used a mouse to aim. Did my placements as soon as I hit level 25. Got same Sr as console

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom