Contact advertising [email protected]

H500p Mesh Mod! The case was a bit of a space heater, now it is about 10-13c cooler....

J

Jacob Roberson

H500p Mesh Mod! The case was a bit of a space heater, now it is about 10-13c cooler. This mod is crucial and will help with your thermals. The plastic piece is so useless...

Case: H500p

Mesh from MNPCTECH.com

J

Jacob Roberson

Rogelio Ramirez

V

Vin Mondares

Nice

C

Christopher Malugin

Should mod to put better fans up front

Those 200mm aren't that great

Gamers Nexus on youtube went in so hard on this case that Cooler Master got pissed at them and was wanting them to change the title of videos about it or take them down lmao

But CM learned their lesson and are coming out with a mesh version

D

Dillon Lysinger

Looking to get this case when the revision comes out. Say I put three 140mm fans up top as exhaust, are thermals really that bad?

J

Jacob Roberson

I have 3 fans on top, connected to my radiator, used as exhaust fans...they work, but the glass in the front of the case really messed with airflow, so it was a hotbox, now it’s not. So with this mod, it will be exactly the same as the updated case...well, minus the thumb screws lol

T

Tyler Nanokeesic

use a heatgun or a hair dryer to melt off the adhesive for the coolermaster badge and slap it on the modded mesh. i think that would look dope (assuming its a badge) and not a sticker.

J

Jose Torres

You belong on the gamersnexus team

B

Benjamin Michael Garman

Kenneth Ryan

L

Luke Macgwire

Same case. Don’t have the issue with the 3x140 since they mount internally. The 200mm mount externally

J

James Wise Bell

So what you do remove the mesh?

L

Luke Macgwire

Is the mesh made for this case

J

Jake Knapp

If you like the 200mm look thermaltakes 200mm fans are awesome, they move a ton of air and run quiet and are only about 15usd a piece I ran two of them in my v71 case but just switched out to 3x HD120's since mines watercooled and wanted to put another radiator in

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom