Contact advertising [email protected]

Guys What Do you Think Will be The Best Team comp or Meta when Briggite gets Released...

H

Hiten Kadam

Guys What Do you Think Will be The Best Team comp or Meta when Briggite gets Released in Competitive ??
Imo
1 Two Tanks
2 Briggite
3 A Hitscan Dps
4. 2 supports ( Probably Zen and Moira)
Will work really Well on some maps imo

R

Rakesh Alexandro Menon

I believe yeah

R

Rakesh Alexandro Menon

3 support meta

I

Isaac Shaw

I don't have faith in a three support meta unless you've got some real support carries, which you don't find at all

J

James Stark

5 tanks and a Lucio.

M

Mihnea Gogu

Dive again unless she proved to be real broken

D

Drew C. Steward

Imo Triple support won’t be that effective, it might have been if Brigitte’s primary weapon range wasn’t close range because her and Symmetra’s Shield Gen would’ve been a strong combo.

J

Jonathan Garcia

Well, she is not the best healer but she does some real heal just like zen does, in my first plays with her I reached 7k in around 7min match so in longer ones or Comp I am sure Briggete can do so much more, I think she doesn't really affects the 2-2-2 comp

B

Brett Thielemier

Brigette does a good job of protecting Zen but those two don't put out enough healing. I'm guessing the best way to use Brigette is with Moira or Lucio and three tanks like Rein, Zarya, and Dva/Hog, and a single high damage dps like Junk

N

Nick Laus

Brigitte and Lucio will be amazing heals.

Z

Zachary Saul

too support heavy. automatic benefit goes to whoever's on defense because fights never end. too much heals and not enough damage

D

Drake Noffsinger

shes a niche 2ndary healer or 2ndary tank and is only actually good in certain maps/comps plus super easy to hard counter.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom