Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Guys, so this morning my alarms didn't go off and I charge my phone in my switch dock...

R

Rhys Bradley

Guys, so this morning my alarms didn't go off and I charge my phone in my switch dock with my switch in it too. When I checked my phone, I woke up late and I accidently pulled my phone and my switch dropped, the system is fine but the thing that keeps the joycon in has kinda chipped and won't lock in, the joycon is fine but I can pull it out with out holding the button >8[ :(

J

Jason Foster

Well that escalated quickly

J

Jessica Johnson

The lock that keeps it in place is now broken. Stop fucking with it, it'll only make that worse and could affect the Switch's joy con locks.

T

Terry Lewis

Mine does the same thing. Can I fix this with new joy cons or is it the switch side that's broken?

D

Danny Sim

Note to self... don't charge my phone on the switch dock.

E

Ernest Rodrigo Jr.

No fix, happened to mine too. My local GameStop was kind enough to exchange it.

C

Cierra Keck

That's happend my left Joy con when I accidentally dropped my switch from the couch

S

Stephen Mahadeo

i had this happen to both the screen and grip, i sent both back to Nintendo and the issue was fixed. Not sure what they did but it doesn't happen anymore

K

Kory Hawes

same thing happened to mine

J

Jeffrey M Batson

Mine did the same thing after dropping it :/ but I feel like they do that over time, they break in and file down

B

Benjamin Sullivan

Following

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom