Contact advertising [email protected]

Guys noob question. I cant find a good video on facebook on what will updating your...

• Thread starter Peter Paolo F. Luna
  • Start date
P

Peter Paolo F. Luna

Guys noob question. I cant find a good video on facebook on what will updating your gpu drivers do, by updating I assume that it will increase or boost my fps. Am i wrong?

J

John Woodcock

lol

A

Aivaras Gaižauskas

Usually those updates give optimization to certain games and also they include various patches to bugs and glitches and other minor improvements. Sometimes updating gpu drivers may solve certain pc issues. That's what I am aware of.

C

Cristi Brehui

A

AL Rifat Hussein

no. drivers don't necessarily give you fps boost. They basically help you to get the best out of your graphics card.

S

Sean Condon

Optimally, they increase compatibility with certain games. Usually it's just bugfixes though.

M

Michael Smith

Your in the wrong group for good sound advice the pc building/gaming group is the one

D

David Quinn

Mostly optimization for games I gain 1 frame if im lucky

J

Joshua Walker

Read the patch notes pimp

J

Jason Cook

Just go to device manager and then display adapter, double click then right click on what ever graphics hardware it says and click update online, you won't get any trouble updating it

R

Ryan Bloch

Always run the newest drivers, after you check to make sure they aren't a shit release.

B

Brandon Ferrotta

Download the driver from the manufacturers website. It will give u the best performance. Using device manager will only give u drivers supplied by Microsoft. Those aren't the best drivers for the hardware

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom