Contact advertising [email protected]

PC guys. i have the noobest question. I have a predator laptop ( acer ) with all the...

D

Dale Hotz

guys. i have the noobest question. I have a predator laptop ( acer ) with all the goodies. ark runs like crap. why? its acting if its laggy but its not. bad video settings?.

W

William E Evans

Use razor cortex memory manager.

S

Simon Fung

What settings? Did you try lowering the quality?

R

Ryan Stevens

To give you an idea. Normally when I spawn into a new game I get my memory working over time. It's 32gb gskill 3200mh

Long story short. Ark is a bitch

S

Simon Fung

I have a 3 yr old lap top i5 16gb ram and 2gb nvidia. I run high res but low quality. The fps is very acceptable. Could go higher but then everything looks shit.

A

Alex Escalante

It would help knowing what the specs of your Acer Predator are.

D

Dale Hotz

Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Notebook, i7-7700HQ, 16GB (1x16GB), 256GB SSD + 2TB HDD, 15.6inch FHD LCD, Geforce GTX 1060-6G, WiFi, BT, HDCAM, Win10 Home

I also run a desktop

AMD FX 8320 8 core
16gig ram
2GIG VIDEO CARD RADEON HD9700 or something

D

Dale Hotz

both systems should be more than fully capable of running ark on high settings. I can run almost any game on ultra on the PC. I really cant understand it.

D

Daniel Bikesic

As Ryan Stevens put it. Ark is a bitch

A

Alex Escalante

Is your internet connection optimized for gaming?

S

Sam Embleton

i run the same laptop but the i5 version and it runs perfect, i would be looking into your internet connection, you running 2 pc?? i run 3 and everynow and the i get bad frames or dc, thats with 200mb fiber

R

Ryan Stevens

Seriously guys it's just ark. Iv plateyed since it was ore alpha. The only time I haven't had a problem with it is within the last week due to my driver update. It's just a horrible game for running well.

J

Jack Napier

Actual specs would help a lot more

D

Dylan Hud

most likely something to do with power profile (you can set what video card etc is used) i had something similar i just swapped to max performance and problem solved

J

Jack Napier

Integrated graphics could be trying to run it to, if applicable too

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom