Contact advertising [email protected]

Classic Guys, I'm not a fan of the SNES and won't be getting one. Rather than lumping it in...

S

Steve Majors

Guys, I'm not a fan of the SNES and won't be getting one. Rather than lumping it in with this group, perhaps that should be a separate group? The assumption is that all of the mini NES fans are also SNES fans, and that's not exactly the case.

J

Jeremy Locke

Don't create a problem when there's not one. More important things in life to worry about than the name of the group.

R

Randall Graves

Its not exactly unrelated but I do see your point. Without new content this group will die. I agree with the change.

S

Steve Majors

I'll respect the decision of the admins. It's their sandbox.

B

Benjamin John

Boo

J

Joe Miller

I'm not jumping on it either. I like only 2 games.

M

Michael Geier

Man people hate each and can't even treat each other like humans, even on a video game fan page.

S

Steve James Pitman

it will be a hit just like the nes mini.they are making more but it will still be sold out in no time

T

Tyson Burnett

I like both, I like everything from as old as Atari 2600 to PS4 Pro. But the period of the SNES / Genesis was particularly cool because the games still had that old school arcade feel, but slightly more complex with eye candy graphics. I have the SNES already but I'd get this, assuming I can, so basically I won't.

G

Greg Lee

Good point, loved NES but then went Sega never really played snes?

B

Barrie Humphries

The nes and snes are both awesome,, still love playing my Nes but I will be buying a snes, love em both, up the oldskool

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom