Contact advertising [email protected]

Guys, if you have an RX 480. My best advice is to sell it on eBay or on here and...

K

Kyle Payne

Guys, if you have an RX 480. My best advice is to sell it on eBay or on here and purchase a second-hand with warranty 1070 or 980ti. I've just sold my Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8GB which I paid £245 new from Overclockers and just sold it for £349.99 (£300 after fees/postage) and purchased a second hand MSI 1070 Armour OC 8gb with 12 months warranty for £300. Insane gainz!

Do this while you still can, because mining is apparently dying down again now. The hype train is starting to derail.

If you're wondering why that 1070 is so cheap. It's grade C condition, which they define as missing original retail packaging and the item might have some marks on it. I asked for clarification before purchasing and apparently its got it's original packaging but it's damaged. The card is perfectly fine with 12 months warranty from themselves.

A

Abdussalam A Alzarugh

mining started to tone down these days and prices crashing , going back to 2013 days i guess.

D

Derek Beck

Agree. Sold my buddy's 570 for $330 yesterday. He bought it a month ago for $220.

N

Nick Tan

Mate you're a genius

S

Skyler Perry

I might sell my r9 290 soon, I bought it for $100 and they're bidding for over 300. But I could mine too...I'm not sure what to do :/

D

Danny Delmatto

difficulty for eth is still going up. The Hype is not dead yet...

M

Manuel Fredrick Thodos

I sold my Damn r9 390x for 250 and came home after looked on eBay Damn 400 to 450...

M

Matthew Flemion

I got a msi 390 for 40 bucks. Think I should probably sell it.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom