Contact advertising [email protected]

Guys I wanna build my own gaming pc...any suggestions plz?? Budget 500 US DOLLARS......

A

Aunto Khan

Guys I wanna build my own gaming pc...any suggestions plz?? Budget 500 US DOLLARS... also I don't have any experience on building my own pc plz help

M

Michel-Éric Giroux

Sorry but with the current GPU mining craze I don't see how this would be possible.

M

Michael James Mckend

With that budget my guy you would he better off buying prebuilt

T

Tony Grandoff

Get me a parts list and I'll see what I can get.

Y

Yan Andrukhov

wait for the zen APU's to come out

A

Allen Woodrum

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

D

Diego Hurtado

Never thought I would say this but I think it’s better to buy a pc then to build one due to the inflation of ram and gpu prices

E

Emma Nguyen

This was a gaming cafe build which a friend of mine had and gave me good fps on a 144hz monitor so...
I3 6th gen
750ti
8gb ram
200 something gb ssd

A

Anthony Evans

buy a core duo slap in a 1050

C

Chrishna Crawford

Not with that budget

D

Drew Leonard

an fx chip build is your best budget go to

Y

Ybn Jay

need about id say arond 8-900

L

Leon Davey

unless you buy summit second hand, you won't get alot for your money atm building new.

A

Adelexis Peace Colón

Good luck dude. I think you're better off getting the Ryzen Apu's coming out soon if you're looking to be in any sorta decent budget price range.

A

Allen J Russell

This is possible but you will have to resort to possibly some used equipment. The gpu and ram are the most hardest to find at a decent price. I can get 8gb sticks of ddr4 ram for 75 a piece shipped. There Kingston value ram but they work.

A

Allen J Russell

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

B

Brandon Hicks

With 500, you will be waiting til the market goes out of the craz right now.

C

Chase Lowe

but the hp power desktop from walmart my man, i5 with a gtx 1060. it was 499.99 but it’s about 600 right now. that would be your best option. or buy all of your parts brand new and buy a used gpu then that would also work

N

Nakshatra Roy

Check out Techsource 500 dollarIntel build plz

Y

Yo Ann

I7 2600 8gb ram mobo gtx1050 @370 usd on ali

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom