Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Guys, I rocked the first NES when I was 6 so Im now on the wrong side of 39. Is there...

D

Drake Preston

I'm 34 and still love nintendo. Even will if they're around when i'm 60. Nintendo fan boy for life lol

J

Jonathan McDougall

I'm 43 and I love Nintendo, and I also love Civilization

J

Jovon Ford

Welcome!

E

Ewerton Ribeiro

What is wrong with civilization? I have way more time recorded in civ than on my switch and ps4 combined =)

S

Seamus Connolly

45 here the first arcade game I remember playing is space invaders and first home system I had was pong , currently have a Switch , Wii U ,PS4 and a arcade machine loaded with retro games. Don't get time to play much these days but have a quick blast with my 7 year old who loves games old and new.

A

Anthony Daniels

38 here, fully enjoying Mario kart, splatoon etc, though my 8yo lad loves it too

B

Bret Fugate

29 here. First "console" I played was my Dad's Commodore 64

R

Roger Evans

48 and a child of the Atari 2600 pry my controller out my hands when I die lol. Gamer for life.

G

Gary Hughes

56 and I love my switch...can't wait for Xenoblade.

M

Michael Timms

im happy to see all of us are up there in age.. i thought i was alone with only youngsters

S

Sallyann Alicea

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
we're on the trend to keeping us young

F

Frankie Brown

33 and still get excited for nintendo games.

W

Will Rinehart

I'm 39, but still got most of a year before the big 4-0. I think, as our generation and the younger ones get older, you're gonna see lots more old farts gaming and yelling at consoles well into their 80s. hehe At least I hope so. I got an atari when i was 3, an ColecoVision when I was 5 or so, Nintendo I didn't get until I was 9, but I've been a Nintendo fan boy ever since. Remember when The Wizard movie came out with Fred Savage??! oh man the HYPE for maro bros 3 from that movie was unreal!

N

Nolon Lawrence

I'll be 35 this year. You'll be alright

N

Nolon Lawrence

This guy here isn't going to have kids, marriage and all that nonsense. The difficulty is finding someone else who wants to have not marriage nom kids fun. Who also is stable and has their shit together

S

Steven West

Ill be 40 this year and im Switching it up

I

Isaiah Brown

Nintendo doesn't have age limits get all aboard the hype train

M

Michael Alexander Caddick

Your only as old as you behave, and gaming' s largest demographic is the older 30s.

P

Patrick Ryan

I feel you. However being born in the late 70’s meant I got to grow up with the Atari, Coleco, Intellivision, Nintendo, Sega, and so on. I was that perfect age to grow up with this industry. It’s been a huge part of my life and influenced me to pursue getting involved with friends to operate a small chain of game stores.

G

Guy Barker

30 here and I love all video games, civ is one of the greats but having a blast with my switch and all the other systems, I stopped looking to others to see if its ok how I feel, I now just do what makes me happy and feels good.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom