Contact advertising [email protected]

Guys, I have a quick question. Why is it that whenever someone picks a sniper like...

M

Michael Cunanan

Guys, I have a quick question. Why is it that whenever someone picks a sniper like Widow or Hanzo, they get flamed on for it? I've noticed this occur to an excessive amount and never understood it.

P

Paulino Anthony Olguin

Most likely widows should be good. Butt people dont understand that you have to start somewhere to get good hahah

L

Lauren Ashley Reed

If we dont have a healer or tank and they pick sniper last then i get a lil salty but i dont really mind other than that lol

M

Michael Nguyen

It's because so many players have had bad experiences with those characters on their team before, so they hate seeing them and want them to switch before giving then a chance.

M

Michael Cunanan

Gotcha. Thanks guys. Personally, I've yet to meet a bad sniper on OW and even when they did exceedingly well, they got bullied for simply playing as them disgustingly often, which I never understood.

L

Lauren Galbraith

I’ve noticed sniper hate once, but other than that, I haven’t really seen it. I’m a widow main, and I normally insta lock, but if we need a healer/tank,
I’ll switch to what we need. I think it’s the fact that throwers usually pick hanzo or Widow

S

Sam Wilkinson

I don't mind people picking them,but imo it's so obvious when they're not getting kills and if they're not getting consistent kills then they should switch.

N

Nicolas Hambis

Because they play it even when they suck at it.

K

Kayla Atkins

well normally its cuz we need a healer or a tank and then they pick a sniper

J

John Huk

This is a low rank thing. Much less at higher ranks where you know people can perform with it

A

Anne-Maree Whitecunas

i dont get shit for hanzo in comp but thats kus usually i get first kill and go from there :p .. if the game plays differently, i switch.. easy :D

X

Xavier Sarault

i don't mind anyone picking anyone, s long as they do their jobs. if they don't at all and the whole team tells them to switch, to which they reply with "f u u suck" then i get pissed. hanzos are worst than widows tho

J

Jordan Kees

At lower ranks, snipers require more hand/eye skill than some other characters, making them more difficult to play.
So in lower ranks, people are usually still learning to hitscan. In a comp match, that Widow or Hanzo could be exchanged for a more useful tank or healer.
No need to get angry, suggest a change politely and if they don't agree and change, fuck it.

M

Matthew Sartain

Man! Check this out! We had this good team, all we had to do was protect the payload on defense. Then 4 of us got swamped and had to respawn. So we were like "Hanzo, Widow, touch the point!"

Hanzo and Widow
Never
Touched
The
Point.

Don't be like Hanzo and Widow kids.

Touch the point.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom