Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Guys I’m your opinion what’s the best headset for serious pvp gaming ?

T

Tony Burgess

Astros

D

David Helmuth

gaming headsets are a scam. get open back stereo headphones. best sound quality and sounds stage. sound stand is most important thing in pvp because it provides direction. I have senheiser and audiotechnica are what you should be looking at. I have senheiser HD 598s and it makes radar pointless.

D

David Helmuth

ignore all the people pointlessly just blabbing out and saying what they have instead of actually answering the question "what is the best"

D

David Helmuth

and if you want serious audio then a sound card is a must too. pointless to have one without the other

M

Morgan Lautz

Yea disregard all other posts besides his on an opinion based question

A

Arielle Lapetitesirène C'padrole

well, David Helmuth said it all before me XD

D

Dan Schellenberger

Their opinion will be exactly what they're running

D

David Turner

The problem is people invest their ego onto the equipment they spent their hard earned money on.

Take an audio class if you REALLY care. Do you want the best audio experience? Or do you want the fanciest looking prestigious gaming headset?

M

Marc-Olivier Gaudreault-Villeneuve

Anything you want ! It doesn't really matter ! The headset doesn't make you global Elite at CSGO, the player does. The game is programmed to have great sound and make it feel like you are there ! So any headset works. I play on cheap headphones on my laptop and still know if the enemy is left or right with the sound.

S

Sheldon Walker

Unless you have a good sound card it doesn't matter too much but I really like my hyperx cloud 2 and if you want to spend a bit get the revolver s. Realistically if you want the best quality a combo headset won't get as good a quality as a sound quality headphones and a seperate mic.

K

Kyle Clark

Any headphones you want and a mod mic.

C

Cameron Lowe

You are my opinion?

D

Daniel Rosenberg

Ah yes. The age old question of "What's the best X for Y?"

But you forgot all of the other minutiae to tack onto the end...
"...but I only want to spend N dollars..."
"...and it has to be this color..."
"...and it can't be plastic. I had a plastic headset once and it broke like, only a week later, so I've developed an irrational fear of any electronics encased in plastic..."
"...and I refuse to buy from Z brand because I had this one bad customer service experience..."

B

Brian Kelly

I got a set of studio monitors ran through a production interface that I just duct tape to my head

A

Arielle Lapetitesirène C'padrole

well ... to answer directly, any stereo headset above 40$ will give you the same advantage, the next stage is to get a 5.1 or 7.1 home cinema which gives you a really better advantage (a medium / good little 5.1 cost only 170$) finally, I would suggest you to go for a low-cost audiophile open hearphone plus a modmic 5 it will do an awesome job for less than 200$

P

Phil Bentz

I️ use Astro A50s, pricey but work well.

P

Pedro Santiago

At best buy... 60 bucks .. good stuff

A

Adam Izaya Kharakov

Sony WH1000

A

Adam Izaya Kharakov

Steelseries siberiah H

K

Keiran Bouton

get a good pair of headphones that aren't "Gaming" headphones and then just buy a seperate mic such as
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom