Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Greetings fellow Guardians! Let me introduce myself. My name is Elias Solnør, i live...

• Thread starter Elias Pablo Solnør
  • Start date
E

Elias Pablo Solnør

Greetings fellow Guardians!

Let me introduce myself. My name is Elias Solnør, i live in Denmark, i'm 15 years old, and an old dog of D1 with about 700 hours on that game at least. I started playing D2 about 3 weeks ago, and i have recently hit level 25 310 power. I'm on a journey to find the travelers light in a clan. I usually play D2 at least once a week, but usually more, and when i have time, i can play it up to 5 days a week, though that is a rarity. I have never raided in D2, but i was a huge raider in D1, doing all the raids weekly in a long period. I should add that i'm a Warlock Voidwalker main, but i'm able to play the other subclasses, and i'm going to make both a titan and a hunter soon-ish. I'm able to speak English quite well, so that shouldn't pose a problem. Comment the post if you're interested in having me :)

May the traveler's light be with you, fellow guardians.

J

James Torres

Hey we could start a clan I am in need of one too. Just started on PC played on Xbox one was up to 335 then I took a break. Started over on PC and almost to 300. My gamer tag is jtcrazy37

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom