Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Greetings everyone I am Admin1981 founder of the server The Ark Server EST. I am...

R

Robert Larocco

Greetings everyone I am Admin1981 founder of the server The Ark Server EST. I am making this post today to talk about my server a little bit. Now with that being said let's jump into it. The ark server EST started off on the Xbox just like most player dedicated at the beginning. But now we have ventured over to a nitrado server. The experience has been awesome our community is growing it won't be are more powerful than ever. every successful player dedicated server has to have a strong leadership Or it's going to flop. I have taken the knowledge I have learned over the past 86 player dedicated servers and applied them here. But then came along the birth of the clean your shit rule. This rule is a very popular rule people hate it Alpha tribes hated but it's a rule that helps keep the server clean of random debris helps keep the server clean of random pillars foundations and broken down buildings. this rule has been adopted by six different servers to my knowledge.

since we had that rule it has helped us a lot with lag on every server.

future plans for the server currently we have a 50 man server on Ragnarok next month we will be going with a another 50 man server on the center they will both be tethered together as a cluster under the same Administration under the same rules and guidelines.

B

Bradley Uphill

How do I join

R

Robert Larocco

Click on Ark survival evolved go to join Ark left side drop-down box click on it PC dedicated sessions

B

Bradley Uphill

What map

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom