Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Gotta say, im on level 19 of Sonic Forces and this game is much better than a lot of...

S

Stephen John Turk

Is it better than Sonic adventure 1 or 2?

J

Jack Barrera

Was never a fan of Sonic games

C

Carlos Rubén Medina

Im enjoying it so much! People who hate it havent played it or even worst havent played any new Sonic game before just recently Sonic Mania. And they thought this would be Sonic Mania 2. There are way too much casual/retro gamers on Switch that havent keep-up with recent games and maybe have never played any 3D Sonic game before.

E

Elatia Langford

I'm hearing it get bashed for reusing the stylings of Sonic Generations... and I can't help but wonder how on EARTH that is a bad thing. From what I've seen, it's a definite buy. But if it's truly gonna be $25 in a little while I'm prob gonna wait for that.

C

Collier Godfrey

Sonic games generally receive more crap from people that haven’t played them than the CD-i games, and that’s saying something as I doubt 95% of people who say ‘Faces of Evil sucks’ have ever played it. Some things tend to get reviewed certain ways. Sonic is bashed to hell and back while Mario is overrated, I honestly think Odyssey under any other franchise/character would be seen as mediocre.

D

Daniel Esh

It’s far worse than Unleashed, Colors and Generations. Heck I’d say it’s worse than Lost World. Both Sonics are harder to control and the avatar stuff is unfortunately a big part of the game. Beat the story in under 3 hours and will be trading it in ASAP.

B

Brooke Rothschild

DO NOT PAY more than 26-27 pounds/dollars for this trash..the game may have positive attributes but overall it's broken..and we deserve better or at least a finished game...

M

Minato Yoshida

Got it today. Honestly, I'm really enjoying it. This + Mania = I'm more than satisfied with the entrees in the sonic series on the switch so far. Great start.

D

Daniel Esh

So I don’t like the game and commented here on it and either you or one of the admins deleted my comment. Bravo everyone.

L

Lanie Sjödin

I really enjoyed it, and it even got my boyfriend to play the switch which he rarely does. It was worth it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom