Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Gotta say, im on level 19 of Sonic Forces and this game is much better than a lot of...

J

Joshua Hill

Gotta say, im on level 19 of Sonic Forces and this game is much better than a lot of you are giving it credit for. Its not ground breakingly amazing by any means but it was definitely a solid buy. I whole heartedly believe that all the hare is coming from people who havent even played it.

tldr the game is definitely enjoyable, ignore the haters if youre on the fence and grab it.

K

Kalend Gardner

Agree, i think it is a great game.

J

Joshua Hill

Also this "its 2 hours long" thing is bs. I played it for atleast 3 hours this morning and ive veen playing it for another 3 hours atleast.

Y

Yolox Sage

I'll wait till it's cheap maybe then.

L

Lindsay Lauwers

$25 on Black Friday sounds good to me too.

C

Cesar Neg

Agreed! I got the Bonus Edition and I'm loving it.

I

Imani Mitchell

I'm picking up my pre order tomorrow

S

Scottie Cousino

I completely agree. Although some sonic fans were disappointed I was not.

F

Felipe Alejandro Garcia

I am waiting till it is discounted on the store

M

Ma'kel Holliday

I bought it on PS4 and while I agree with you, I still think the game is lacking, and those who have made complaints in a civilized manner after having played it are making very justified arguments that aren't in the games favor, the typical Sonic ignorance, hate and drone mentality is as alive and ever and it's very annoying at this point, but even those of us that enjoy the franchise are aware that the game could've and should've been better considering it's development time and how long we waited to play it.

Sonic Team and SEGA want your feedback about Forces and we need to give it to them, they're coming to us about where to take Sonic next and we need to be honest and civilized about responding if we want a better future for our blue dude.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Those that haven't played Forces please don't take this Survey, input should be based on knowledge not ignorance.

K

Keith Hicks

It's okay. Bosses were harder then odyssey. Nothing will ever top Adventure 1 for me.

E

Errol Squires

I bought it in hopes of enjoying it despite the reviews but after about a half hour I realized that I wasn’t having any fun and I was never going to play it again. Glad you’re enjoying it though, just wasn’t the game for me

F

Fell Praiser

I appreciate the gameplay and music. All things considered it's enjoyable without a doubt

J

Jason Owens

I don't have it. But regardless. If someone enjoys the game. The. It is enjoyable to them. Even if others don't agree

L

Lavi Absol Bookman

I just beaten the game and it's fantastic. It's a definite good game and it's has a great challenge in it.

J

Joshua Hill

Im sure ill beat it tonight, gotta get ready for doom tomorrow lol.

J

Justin Watt

Z

Zerø Kaøs

I don't doubt the game is fine. It's the price that bugs me. I've paid $15 for longer games.

J

James Roseberry

Told you DeAndrae Harley

J

Joshua Pearl

Don't grab it now lol....wait 2 weeks and get it for $25

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom